Sunday, November 15, 2009

animals-cows-week-ii

Not normally wanting to fiddle with another mans cow without permission I couldn't help having a play with Paul's larger one.  I reckon with a different crop the 'story' is told much better:



Rather than the shot showing a cow isolated in a shot I think the wide crop kind of tells the story of a solitary cow brooding on its own.......perhaps wondering why the dickins its in a desert under a tree and not in a green pasture.

Also the left hand bush balances nicely on the top left third with the cow on the bottom right.  Maybe if it was my shot rather than a quick crop and re-post I'd also clone out the bottom of the tree in the middle back ground but that's by the by.

Paul - hope you don;t mind me having a fiddle with your cow.

1 comment:

  1. Again with the strange aspect ratio !
    You can't help your self, you need to get a pano camera.

    However think I like both of the seconds cows than the first.

    Cheers,
    Richard B.

    ReplyDelete