Thursday, September 10, 2009

Three

Well folks, its not the most inspired offering, certainly not as cool as Bob's, but at least I have it done and out of the way now. If I think up anything else before the end of the month I'll upload but in meantime here it is:

I had thought of doing a shot with all the EXIF data at 3 (ie f3.2, fl=3mm, t=3sec) but then I realised there would only be Richard who would realise ;0) Also, that's set of settings would be pretty expensive camera kit and pretty challenging to use.

1 comment:

  1. TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, AWFULL, SHAMEFULL, WASTE OF TIME and a millions other insults on you, your camera and your cameras mother.

    IT IS NOT A APPLE KEYBOARD !

    Your MAC FanBoy status is hereby revoked.


    On a serious note, nice "three", I'd thought of doing this image as well !

    Lovely depth of field, your nifty fifty at 1.8 perhaps ?

    The three is a bulls eye but it works because of the relative size of the keys front to back balances the shot nicely.

    I'd maybe have liked the n on the PgDn a bit sharper but that might also have changed the ballance.

    Definately a shot that would do well in a PC magazine or brochure.

    Cheers,
    Richard B.

    ReplyDelete