Monday, October 19, 2009

A little Aside - Water Bottle

Although not in any way related to the current homework topic i really wanted to share a shot I took at the weekend which I have to admit (and at the risk of sounded conceited) came out every bit as fantastic as I hoped it would when I took the shot:




No not strictly (or even loosely) related to my normal subject matter of building, cranes and construction plant I still loved the shot because of the almost unreal quality the surface of the bottle took on when view in the early dawn light and the nice even coating of dew.  Contrasted against the granular texture of the sand behind I am pretty chuffed with it.

And also thanks to the trickery of HDR when you zoom in there is still a wealth of texture and colour.  Yum!


Ps.  I'll admit straight up, yes this has been tinkered with just a little. and yes it is yet another HDR shot but what can I say - it looks nice so ends justify the means.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Nice use of HDR as you say some real texture, however not sure it's one for the wall ?

    Cheers,
    Richard B.

    ReplyDelete