Monday, October 19, 2009

Buildings - Sharjah's Saudi Mosque

Against the rules of proper maners etc I know to photograph a mosque but here is my homework offering.  I sit and look at this mosque out of my office window every day so while working late one evening got the camera out to take a shot:


Sharjah Mosque
D700 f2.8 ISO 200 l=20mm
They say the best view of Sharjah is from teh rear view mirror as you are driving away, but there are one or two views where Sharjah actually looks quite nice.

2 comments:

  1. Well done! HDR that doesn't look like HDR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Nicely done, more HDR I assume. No Halo's well done.
    Only gripe is the right minarette, not vertical.
    I'd have straightend it, either entire image or just the tower with a cut / past into a new layer and then a free transform or a skew.

    p.s. You know you can be stoned for it.

    Cheers,
    Richard B.

    Richard B.

    ReplyDelete