Thursday, June 3, 2010

Junes Title

Well folks with Ruchard away playing with boats and being a grease monkey this week I'll step up to the platform and set a title for this months homework.

Unfortunatly I don't have the titles spreadsheet with me so can't take from the proper list so I thought instead I'd steal the current title from the photofriday website:

http://www.photofriday.com/

And so ladies and gentlement your title is "first shoes".

Have fun

YBOD

Ps. I am guilty of not having yet done last weeks homework but will rectify that this weekend and submit late.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. This will take some creative lateral thinking on my part. I utterly refuse to submit photos related to babies' booties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant because so do I!!

    I might be a condemed man but that doesn't mean I have to stick my head in the noose any earlier than it has to be there.

    I had toyed with the idea of using photofriday titles before. Its just blind luck that it ended up being a potentially baby related one the week I log on to get the title.

    Still, we don't want to go making it easy for you now do we?

    ReplyDelete