Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nothing to be afraid of, COME ON + Febuary Subject

Hi All,

Time for a Nag, we have even had TWO entries from "Its in my camera but not downloaded" Dodd so COME ON the rest of you !
And as I'm about to depart for a couple of weeks to "Sunny" Rotterdam and then Ulsan I thought I get out the topic for next moth.

Its "Minature / Small world", due 1st March so get snapping.


p.s. if anybody wants to see more on how I took the psycho shots there is more info, lighting diagram and behind the scenes pictures on my blog :-
tp://www.images-underwater.net/blog1/

Cheers,
Richard B.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely ! Still find it diffuclt to tell that shot if it's real or fake.

    Big looking Small, Small looking Big, Small looking Small etc all welcome.

    However as it's been submitted before you'll need to shoot another one ;-)

    Cheers,
    Richard B.

    ReplyDelete