Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shooting from the hip

Sorry chaps but u have been busting my brain to think of something for this title and I'm really struggling. I like Mr B's play on it, literally shot from the hip.

But I'm afraid I just can't find inspiration for what should be a fun title to play with. In the end I spotted this gate which I liked the colours as the sunset behind mr refected off the metal. Only connection being I shot it at hip height.




For any of you who are fans of Fail.com you may be amused at the ferry company operatives inability to work out how to use a pad lock on this gate. The gate wasn't in use, and should certainly have been locked as is keeps joe public away from interesting stuff that makes the ferry terminal work. Fail!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Sydney

1 comment:

  1. Yes lovely colours.
    But shame you didn't shoot a bit lower so you could see the skyline through the gap.
    A bit soft but will blame the iPhone lens for that.

    Definitely on one for fail blog.

    P.s. Will be standing by for pictures of peanut next month ;-)

    Cheers,
    Richard B.

    ReplyDelete